Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello World

I believe it is always polite to introduce yourself.

I've had a blog since about 2001 on another platform.  It was *very* anonymous and kept *very* separate from my "real" life.  With a new wife and then a new child and many other demands, I've let it languish for almost a year .. and it wasn't all that healthy in the preceding year. 

While I don't have a lot of free time, I have more than I've had in the last couple years.  And so now I would like to start writing again.  And this time I would like to leave behind the privacy paranoia (although not the privacy).  I'd like to recycle revisit some of my old ideas and pieces and flesh them out with new knowledge and new experience.  And, I'd like to explore some new ideas.

If you'd like to come along, that'd be great.  But I really just need to do this.  I need to get my mind working again.  I need to refocus my brain's wandering time into far more useful pursuits.


I've just started this blog, but I've been hanging around other blogs for a while now.  So if you suddenly see this account posting right around the time another account from another, more youth-focused platform stopped, that would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment